Friday, April 1, 2011

Lots of Photos of Me Having Fun In Ako

03.28MiaInAko-1
My new squinty face and teeth! Do you like them?
Mama and Dada put me in to the baby seat and drove very far. It was almost 2 hours! They took me to a town called Ako.

03.28MiaInAko-2
Extra big bib for an extra big lunch.
In Ako Dada and Mama ate a lot of food! It took them 2 hours to eat it all. They let me try a little bit. It was good! The nice people in the restaurant all smiled at me. I smiled back.



Finally Dada and Mama finished. I got to see this big blue thing with rocks in it. Dada called it the ocean.

03.28MiaInAko-503.28MiaInAko-9

After that Dada and Mama took me on a walk. Dada strapped me to his chest and we walked along the beach. I like bumping up and down as Dada walks with me.

03.28MiaInAko-6
This is a deal you can't pass up! Just look at this sheet here!
03.28MiaInAko-703.28MiaInAko-8

That night we stayed in a big hotel. I had a great big room to play in. I learned about depth and almost fell over a few times trying to go down a step. Crawling is still pretty hard for me.

1 comment:

  1. Once she masters that first step... your in big trouble then. There will be no stopping her. Strap some on some skates you will need them !

    xo, mumzilla

    ReplyDelete